Location: McLean, VA
Type: Full Time
Experience: 0-5 years of experience
You love to manage projects and ensure that they run smoothly. You like to develop strategies and experiment with SEO, analytics, and content performance. You are excited by the idea of managing a website and constantly ensuring that all parts are working together effortlessly. You’re looking for an opportunity to jump into a role with responsibility, ownership, and a chance to have a big impact within a marketing department.
Role Description: Website Specialist
As a Website Specialist, you will:
- Write stories for the website’s blogs, social media posts, reports, text for infographics, storyboards for video, etc.
- Manage the Ecosystems’ website (WordPress platform). Upload website content, arrange media files, maintain graphics.
- Manage Ecosystems’ content platform, OutcomesAsAService.com, by uploading new content, media, images, graphics, and coordinating materials.
- Ensure layout and design are user-friendly and linked to relevant, functional pages.
- Promote the website through regular SEO improvement.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team, including the Marketing Manager, Visual Storyteller, and Videographer.
- Constantly ensure that the website is best-in-class by researching new website trends and implementing updates.
- Regularly analyze analytics platforms to measure podcast downloads, website visitors (Google Analytics), social media and video views, etc.
- Passionate and gritty; excited to tackle challenging goals.
- Clear communicator when writing and speaking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO tactics.
- Experience working with WordPress.
- HTML/CSS knowledge not required, but highly recommended.
- Bachelor’s degree.